Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cookies!

Helllooooooo!!! WOAH! So, between tj's graduation, family coming and going-and just the day to day stuff; I have been a total slacker on the blog front!
  I came across this recipe for Vegan cookies yesterday, and man are they good!! I tweaked the recipe just a bit-for some added protein I put some Almond meal/flour ( 1/4 cup per cup of flour that the recipe calls for)-and also some oatmeal (about 1/3 cup or so). I also, didn't have the Oat flour the recipe called for-soooo I just used what I had on hand, white flour (don't judge me-lol)...
 Also, the recipe says bake for 35 minutes! Say whaaaa? I'm not sure if it was because I put the almond flour in or not-but it only takes these babies a good 13 or 14 minutes to bake. I also only had my oven at 320 degrees-not 350 like the recipe asked. My oven can be a bit goofy sometimes-so I always put the temp down a bit!

Here's the original recipe

Cannot for the life of my find my camera- so see the cookies on the website? Imagine those, only better :)

Enjoy,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment