Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No excuses, but....

Ahhh, i was doing so good-updating and blogging! Ok so, i know this isn't technically a good post-but here is what we are having for dinner tonight---I am super excited!
  This yummy Layered Salad, and these babies

I will try and take some photos of everything when it's finished! I'm sure they'll be wonderful-one of my favorite, go to cook books is The Pioneer Woman. So many scrumptious recipes, just like i'm used to! Butter, butter, and maybe a bit more-don't forget the cream! Shoot, I could even use the cream that I find in the awesome new milk that we are drinking! But, that's a topic for another post! :)

Last night we had this awesome casserole for dinner-i would highly recommend it! It was super easy to assemble, and tasted so good! Everyone loved it!

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. YUM! It all looks delish. I am HUNGRY after my morning run.

    ReplyDelete