Saturday, March 19, 2011

Peace and quiet...laundry!

Ahhhhh... Nice and quiet! Tj is working a 12 tonight, so I am having a great time eating bon bons and lounging on the couch....
HA!

I think I have a couple loads of laundry left to do, then I am finished-at least for today. Good Lord, I think i've probably done 5 or 6. I have no idea how we manage to  accumulate so much laundry! 
 In other news, I took the kids to Home Depot today-we picked out a few paint swatches for the new house. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I have for sure picked out the color for one of the bathrooms, it is called Beckoning Sea. 
 I thought that I had picked a color for Ava's bedroom, but as i'm researching more about the colors, they are turning out to be different than I thought. So, back to the drawing board! :) 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment