Sunday, March 27, 2011

You are what you eat...

Pure, Safe, and Beneficial


That's Arbonne's motto! 
I don't put anything on my face, or the rest of my skin for that matter, other than Arbonne. Arbonne's products are botanically based-meaning made from plants and other things from the ground! 
 I've learned over the course of the year, that for lack of better words, you are what you eat. 
    What I eat will show on my face-lots of sugar? BOOM, break out! Lots of water, and little sugar? Nice, even skin-you get the idea. 
  Stepping off soap box
So- the past few days I haven't been eating well, and haven't had enough water. I thought I would be brave and post a few pictures of my skin before, and a few after I've used Arbonne's  FC5 Deep Cleansing mask. This mask, I tell ya is awesome! It goes on so smooth, it doesn't freeze your face in place, and it also rinses off easily. 
 When I have a few problem spots, I dab a little of the mask on-and then the next day-gone. It's like magic :) 
 I can't say enough about this product---so i'll just leave it up to the pictures!





Before the mask, problem areas: Forehead, chin, cheeks, nose-the whole enchilada!  

Right after applying the mask
Before rinsing off the mask

Tomorrow I will post a picture of how my skin looks! I also put Arbonne's FC5 Intense Hydrating mask on afterwards, and I also prep my face for the night (eye cream, and night cream). 


Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What an awesome post! I can't wait to read more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeeeeee your a hoot. The pictures are priceless!

    ReplyDelete